VOIP CALL RECORDING SOFTWARE SOLUTION:
VoicelogIP is an enterprise-level solution for recording calls inside Voip telephony network.
VoicelogIP is based on the innovative packet sniffing technology that allows it to be considerably
less expensive than analog-based recording systems.
All calls are recorded directly from IP network and archived on disk storage.
Access to call recordings is provided via web-based interface, which is compatible with all major web-browsers.
- Web-based user interface
- Live Monitoring
- Powerful search by date, phone number, name and other call parameters
- Automatic recording of both incoming and outgoing calls
- Server with Windows 2000, 2003, 2008, XP Pro, Vista, 7
- Switch with Port Mirroring support.
Why VoicelogIP is chosen over other IP recording solutions:
- Easy to install and administer
- Entirely software based
- Scaleble-Pay for licenses you need only (concurrent calls)
- No expensive proprietary equipment
- Remote installation in hours
- High quality recordings with high compression for limited storage
- Live monitoring
VoicelogIP uses unobtrusive packet sniffing technology to record voip calls.
It leverages a port mirroring function, which is supported in nearly all enterprise class switches.
When a network packet comes in to the switch, the latter sends out this packet from two ports. One of these two ports is the VoiceIP server.
VoiceIP decodes these packets and saves audio and related call information (source and destination phone numbers) on local disk.